Homard is not your regular restaurant. We have very limited seats available at any given time that is why our dine in system is by reservation only. This way we could maintain the quality of the our products to its highest level and also give you privacy and intimate atmosphere. We don't have fix menu either, what is available will be subjected to the catch of that day. So it was really surprised to some of my regular customers and they feel happy about it unless you want something different by putting your own request to the dinner set menu-feel free to contact me at any time!
The Touch Of The Cooking Passion
My style of making Dinner to our dear valued customers is always a “Set Menu”and why it’s a set menu? starting from hors d’ouevres(appetizer) to raise up your appetite, entrée(starter) to warm up yourselves to the next course than we have our main course as what we’re waiting for it and finally the dessert will approach on your plates to clean up, locks up all the flavors from the beginning of your dinner, I always think that we’re slowly enjoying the moment that we spent at the night with your partner, either of your couples or friends so this what we called a set menu will do us a great favor especially when you pairing the foods with the wines.
The Touch Of The Wines
First, I would like to say thank you to Mr Rudy Sujanto as a wine lover and the passion of exploration to the world of F&B by introducing me how to enjoy your foods more by pairing it with the wines.
Wine itself has become a major contribution to western civilisation and adolescent dating. I myself am a person who loves to experience good, simple and authentic food .... of course, accompanied by tasty wine! To me, why play baseball without a ball and glove, it feels so empty.........? This is the same way I feel to have a good meal without a glass of delicious nectar from the gods......wine!
Please take a look some of my wine collection that might be perfect to accompany with yout Dinner set menu.
* Chateau Belgrave, Haut-Medoc 04
* Chateau Pontet Canet, Pauillac 02
* Château Doisy-Vedrines, Sauternes 03
* Château L’Hermitage, Saint-Emilion 98
* Château Saint Valentin, Saint Emilion 05
* La Fleur de Boiiard, Pomerol 03
* Mount Langi Ghiran, Shiraz 03
* Rosemount Estate, Mountain Blue 02
* Goundrey, Shiraz Reserve Collection 05
* Rio Camerata, Chianti Riserva 04
* Clos de les Siete, Mendoza 06
* Goundrey, Unwooded Chardonnay 07
* Trivento Tribu, Torrontes 06
* Casillero de Diablo, Chocha y Toro 07
* Wyndham Estate, BIN 222 Chardonnay 06
* Inniskillin, Late Autumn Riesling 04
Dine In by Reservation Only
- Please do the RSV the day before the Dinner Night
- Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’ve any question or special request with your RSV
- Please feel free to contact me at +6281 55217055